Britains Biggest Bike Lover






Bennetts (the UK’s number one for bike insurance) claim to have found Britain's biggest bike lover. he is Dave Smith, 34 from Willenhall near Wolverhampton.

Dave has been riding for 18 years, owned over 20 bikes in his life at a cost of just over £70,000. His current bike is a Honda CBR called Roxanne and he rides 365 days a year, come rain or shine. He has also travelled throughout Europe on different bikes and often travels to MotoGP races where he has met famous riders including James Toseland, Shakey Byrne and Troy Bayliss.

Dave says “People sometimes don’t understand why I love motorbikes so much, but I always say to them ‘one man’s weirdo is another man’s enthusiast!’ I love the thrill of being out on the road and see it as a great way to escape the boring routines of a normal day. All my mates are bikers and they don’t find it weird that I have sometimes kept the bike inside the house, or even in my room! I take great pride in my hobby and invite anyone who hasn’t been on a bike to helmet up and give it a go!”

I think many of us can echo Dave's words, the thrill of the open road, the escape and our devotion to biking!

Ride safe.


Jon Booth
Email: webmaster@inter-bike.co.uk
Blog: http://bestmotorstyle2011.blogspot.com//
Swicki: http://motorcycling-swicki.eurekster.com/

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment