Extreme Autofest San Diego Part 1 of Several

Well, this is the first time that I brought my new camera to a real show event.  Basically the results, uh..., sucked...  Not only the flash did not sync up , even the autofocus did not work for me...  It was a bummer, but  hey, always learn from the mistakes!!  I shall come back stronger, or at least try not to make the same mistakes.  So, bear with me with this series of pictures...

Back to the show.  This is my first Extreme Autofest in San Diego.  There were about dozens of modified cars there and the hall was generously packed in a restricted small space.  There are many vendors there, selling from wax your car in 30 mins (why so long?) to souvenirs of the freebies that they throw away...

Bikini contest was a major event on Saturday.  There were about a dozen models paraded the platform, showing all people their proud selves.  Some faces were familiar, but most not.  There are different sizes of models as well, from XS to S to M to L to very Tall, as are the bust sizes.

At the end, the winners were the perfect combination of all sizes.  I applaud their picks, that everybody has a chance to become a star!

Well, next time, it will be much better I hope.  Well at least the next event will be much more exciting as well... Stay tuned after this series for the wild wild west!





0 comments:

Post a Comment